Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Christine's Visit

We had a lovely visit with Christine. We went to an Amish Market with her, a parade, out to dinner, to the mall, to a Starbucks, shopped downtown, and went to chapel with her. We had a lovely visit, and also got to see Cindy McCain at the parade. In fact, we sat very VERY close to her, which was totally awesome. (I really enjoyed seeing all the Secret Service people, THEY WERE COOL) We miss Christine already, and can't wait to see her next month!!!! 

Amish Market
STARBUCKS AND THE MALL!!!!
Downtown Walk!
After Church!
We had a GREAT time!

 

God bless,
Arya

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad that you had a great time with Christine. The Secret Service guys are neat. Even after a president and vise president leaves the White House, they still get the Secret Service detail for the rest of their lives. The Secret service can be traced back to the presidency of Abraham Lincon. I'm sure Starbucks was fun too with the caffeine and all :-).

Holly said...

Looks like fun! I love starbuck's coffee :)
So you saw Cindy McCain in person?! How cool is that? Wow....
I think the only "famous person" I've ever met was the lead singer from the band Building429. That was SO awesome! I rode the train with him and his whole family at Six Flags...lol.

Brooke said...

Glad you had good time with your friend! Looks like you had lots of fun :)

Blessings,
Brooke.

Holly said...

Hey! I've been doing alright. How about you? Please forgive me, I have been meaning to respond to your e-mail for the longest! I'm so bad about e-mails......I will try to do that soon :)
You blog looks pretty! It's so Fall-ish (if that's a word).

Ttyl,
Holly