Thursday, September 18, 2008

Christine is Coming!!!!


I am VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY Excited because one of my BEST friends is coming to visit this weekend. Her name is Christine and we used to live near her at the last place we lived. We went from seeing her at least 4 or 5 times a week, to not seeing her in the last 5 1/2 months, and so we are SO excited that she is coming to visit! We have lots of plans, and I'll be sure to post about how our weekend goes:-)




Pictures of our last Church event
The oldest pictures we have from our time with Christine



Till next time-
Arya
  

7 comments:

Holly said...

Those are cute pictures, looks like y'all have lots of fun :)

Sister-in-Christ,
Holly

Unknown said...

Hope you you have a good and blessed time with Christine.

Brooke said...

How exciting! Hope y'all have a good time :)


~~Brooke

Jeremy said...

Sounds like fun! Hope you have a good time!

-Jeremy

Anonymous said...

Hello..... I thought I would leave you a comment while I was thinking about it.
I hope you had fun with your friend. =]]
ttyl!

Holly said...

Hey Jordan!
How have you been? I haven't heard from you in a while....

Ttyl,
Holly

Anonymous said...

Hello ~ I like your new blog! I updated my blogroll with your new link. Hope you have a fun time with your friend!

Joyfully,
Amanda