Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A Slow Start

Okay so this is a pretty boring blog already....I have left it empty for like months, and since I already have 3 other blogs, it would be hard to keep up with another one, but I WILL TRY.

So I am 14 years old, a Christian, homeschooled, Navy Chaplains's daughter. I have 3 siblings and am the oldest of them all and all of my cousins. I love to laugh, crochet, cook, hang out with friends, make jewelry, read, blog, and do all sorts of things. I love the Lord with all my heart.

God bless you all and I will post again soon Lord willing.

Arya

4 comments:

Holly said...

Hello Arya/Jordan,
Nice to meet you! I've seen you on HSB before, I like your blog.
Your outfits from my sister's challenge were so pretty!

It's so neat how you know Jeremy and his family....wow such a small world.

Thanks for the comment!

God Bless,
Holly

Jeremy said...

Why don't you just have one? What's the point in having two? Oh well....

Talk to ya later "Arya"!

Holly said...

Wow, thank-you SO much!

How have you been?

God Bless you too,
Holly

Maddie said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment! I have been to your HSB blog before...i think....you had that slideshow of your Dads ship pulling in right?
love always,
Maddie