Six random things about myself:
1. I can't stand ham. When I was younger I had ham sandwhiches for lunch one day (and hot dogs for dinner) and that night I got sick with the flu. I stayed sick ALL week and have never liked to eat ham since. The sad thing is I was sick for our one week of vacation that year (and the car broke down), it was a pretty pathetic vacation....lol.
2. I can't sing, but I love music.
3. I love performing, but I get really REALLY nervous before any recital or for example the debate last night. YIKES!!!!!! Usually I can hide it better on the piano, but the trying to play the violin while your hands are shaking is REALLY hard.
4. I LOVE coffee/caffeine (that tastes reasonably good, not like energy drinks per say, although the Vault is awesome). The only problem is, whenever I leave home to go to camp or like a missions trip, and am kind of "on my own" I end up drinking way too much of the stuff. Yeah, like the missions trip last year, I mean I was getting up at like 5 (you know to get a good shower before everyone else;-) and then going to bed at 11-12ish, and working hard in between, so what are you supposed to do- DRINK VAULTS AND COFFEE, thats what!
5. I don't like mice, snakes, rats, spiders, lizards, bugs, or anything of that kind. One time when I was babysitting, there were these three little lizard-catching boys. And, well, they just thought it was so funny that I was scared of the little lizards they caught, so they would pick up one and hold it out into my face. That was a longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg job!
6. I STRONGLY DISLIKE GEOMETRY. It just happens to be the subject I'm doing now, and I don't like it!!!!
Pictures of vacation will come soon- Jordan